In our life some of pleasant memories are captured in photos. All our important photos are stored in our phones, tablets, computers and online cloud storages. In this digital world we are not experiencing the photo prints, photo books. Which are the memories to share with our loved ones in future. Now, in this article I am going to share the such interesting application that will be helpful to share & save your every minute of memories.
Free Prints Application
Free prints are the application its available for both android & iOS devices. The Free prints app interface is easier & simple. It connect & link all social networking, device & drive photos at unique tab in a single page. This application delivers the high-quality photo prints are printed on Kodak or Fujifilm paper in different photo-sizes. The interesting thing of this application is which offers free one photo print (4*6-inch only) for new users with zero shipping charge. So, your final amount you need to pay is Zero for the first order.
After that Free prints offer free photo prints (4*6-inch size only) for up to 25 prints every month and maximum 300 prints per year. But you can’t take print more than 1 print for same photo. Also, need to pay the shipping charge of Rs. 45 for up to 5 prints and for more than 5 prints Rs. 75 but not greater than Rs. 95 shipping excluding GST. After getting the free prints you need to wait for the next calendar month or year.
Upon getting free prints also, you can print photos at free prints application at reduced cost. The Free prints offered in four different size photo prints which cost Rs. 7 for 4*6-inch, Rs. 8 for 5*5-inch, Rs. 10 for 5*7-inch & Rs. 35 for 8*10-inch photo size. Other than these Free prints app don’t have any subscription & commitments. And mostly, Free prints deliver your photos within 7 days. Also, Free prints attention you with yellow triangle in photos if selected photo is lower resolution. At this condition you need to change the photo sizes or select correct resolution photos. Otherwise your photo becomes blurry when printed.
How to Get Free Photo Prints
- Firstly, based on your operating system go to Play store & App store.
- Then search for “Free Prints” application & Install.
- Now, open the application & tap on menu (3 parallel lines) at top-left corner.
- Tap on Log In option & register yourself.
- After logged In, tap on the homepage.
- Now select the photos in your device memory or authorize the social networking & cloud storage services to get photos from the account.
- After selecting the photos select the size that adopts the photos in the bottom.
- Also, you can crop the photo as per the size its fit.
- And Additionally, you can rotate, flip, colorize and Black & white the photos.
- After all changes save the photo & tap on next.
- Now, enter the shipping address to deliver the prints at your door step.
- Now, if you are new user place the order at Zero Rupees or proceed for shipping charge payment. (Minimum Rs. 45 & Maximum of Rs. 95 excluding GST)
- That’s it your order will be delivered within 7 days.
If you guys are interested in print the pleasant memories of your life use this FreePrints application. Also, share this application to your friends & relatives. Then if you guys have any doubts about this article drop your message at comment section,