Hello friends in earlier post i’ll explaind you a best method of hiding media files on Android device without any external application, like that in this post i’l explain about how to hide files & folders on windows without any softwares, so read this post completely upto the footer,
This is one of the type of file extension used for batch processing in windows, it works in all version of windows.It is a kind of script file with several commands one by one, this batch file executes with command.exe application in windows operating system.The batch file is also called Batch Processing
that means it makes to executes repeated and complicated operation by anyone with onetime scripting.This batch file has a extension of .bat and you can edit this file with Notepad application. Now by using this file extension method we are going to hide the files & folders in your windows computers, before going to procedure first make the below initial changes.
Initial Setup Procedure
- Firstly go to Control Panel > Personalization > Folder option.
- In folder option select View Tab and untick option Hide Extension for known file types , and also select the Don’t Show Hidden files,folders and drivers & tick the ‘Hide protected operating system files‘ option and click apply.
Basic Batch file commands
The batch file is full of commands with one by one line, as per that command application executes each command one by one.The command starts with ECHO following by line displays the message in command box, and the command @ECHO OFF makes the user commands hidden in command box.This will be the basic starting commands & they are more commands used to make changes in windows computers automatically using this Batch processing.
File Hiding Batch Commands
Now copy & paste the below commands in notepad and save as .bat file extension.
After copying this commands in notepad, save with your desired name with extension .bat
How to Hide Files & Folders
- First copy the above batch commands & paste in notepad & save as .bat file extension.
- Move that .bat extension file where you want.
- Now double click on that .bat extension file & a new command window will open.
- Enter password as ‘vicshacks’ in commond window.
- Now a new folder ‘private’ will created automatically.
- Drop the files & folders in that folder to hide.
- Now again double click that .bat file extension.
- In command window type ‘Y’ , to hide the ‘Private’ folder.
- That’s it, now your personal files are safe & hide from others.
You can change the password by editing the batch file via notepad to change ‘vicshacks‘ to your own, also change the attributes of batch extension file and hide that files also to protect form others.If in case your batch file is deleted accidently means, you can get that private folder by changing the settings to ‘Show hidden file‘ option.That’s it guys this is simple method to hide your files & folders without any external software,do comment in comment box.