Here are the steps to skip entering passwords to sign in on Google Account,
- Firstly, sign in to Google account by entering password.
- After that, head in to Manage Google Account option.
- Here, tap the Security tab option on the top.
- Under security tab option enable the “Use Phone to Sign in” option.
- If the option doesn’t exists ensure whether are you enabled two step verification. In-case it enabled just disable that. (No issue, two step verification similar protection has been continued by enabling on the next step)
- Now it will show “Use Phone to Sign in” option just enable that by confirming the device default password.
- Also, you can add or remove the phones to manage the Google Sign-in prompts.
- That’s it now you can Sign-in Google account without entering your password by accepting the Google Prompt on mobile.
- However, you can Sign-in with passwords also, by clicking on “Use another way” option on Google Sign-in page.
If you are a mobile user, first Sign-in the Google account in to your android mobile. Then go to Settings > Google > Manage Google Account (Select the account you wish to change). After that, continue with the above steps. That’s it.
This method will be helpful in-case if the mobile doesn’t have internet connection. Firstly, enable the above option and then continue with the below steps,
- On the Sign-in page, select the option “More ways to Sign-in”
- In that, select “Use your phone or tablet to get security code’ option.
- After that, you’ll see the on-screen instruction and enter code box.
- Now in your mobile (Google account signed) go to settings > Google > Manage Google account.
- If you’re out of network it will show the option “Security Code” tap on that else, under mange Google account go to security tab and find the option “Security code”.
- Now after confirming the mobile default password you’ll get two security codes.
- Enter any one security code on the Google Sign-in page and you’ll be signed in without entering password.