OnePlus 6T vs OnePlus 7 Similarity
- Designed with Same Glass rear and Alluminium frame.
- Dual rear camera setup with Same Sony IMX586 sensor but, pixel resolution changes.
- Water drop notch designed display.
- Skips 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- Brings back the USB Type C port for charging.
- Brings back the Profile switch slider.
OnePlus 6T vs OnePlus 7 Difference
- 6.41-inch sAMOLED FHD+ display, 2340*1080-pixel resolution
- Powered with Snapdragon 855 Octa core processor.
- UFS 3.0 Flash memory
- Dual rear camera with 48MP + 5MP
- Dual stereo speakers
OnePlus 7 Overview
The OnePlus 7 sports with 6.41-inch super AMOLED Full HD+ display, 2340*1080-pixel resolution. It has water drop notch display at top and made of glass back & aluminum frame design. On, imaging 16MP front camera at F/2.0 aperture housed inside the notch. Then on rear dual camera module with 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX586 sensor at f/1.7 aperture addons 5MP secondary sensor for depth focusing.
Then, OnePlus 7 powered with snapdragon 855 octa core processor accompanied with maximum of 8GB RAM. It runs on the top with Oxygen OS 9 based on Android Pie 9.0. On storage, OnePlus 7 used the world’s first UFS 3.0 Flash memory which gives the faster and smooth experience. The UFS3.0 double the theoretical speed than UFS 2.1 which increase the App loading time rapidly. The OnePlus 7 offers in 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 8GB + 256GB memory configuration. For, device privacy OnePlus has In-Display finger print scanning & Face unlock option as security.
The device is power packed with 3700mAH battery chargeable through USB type C port with 20W fast charging support. Then, other connectivity options like microphone, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and dual Nano SIM with dual VoLTE supported. And OnePlus again ditched the 3.5mm headphone jack in OnePlus 7.