OnePlus Nord is an upcoming mid-range flagship smartphone from OnePlus and its launch date in India is officially announced to be on 21st July. Meanwhile, today OnePlus Co-Founder Carl Pei revealed the final look of OnePlus Nord smartphone during an interaction with the Marques Brownlee. Here it’s the final look & design and it almost confirmed the earlier leaks like it comes with dual front cameras in a punch-hole design, quad cameras at the rear side and the one thing is that it is almost similar to the Realme X50 Pro mobile.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
- 6.55-inch super AMOLED FHD+ display, 90Hz Refresh rate,
- 32MP Sony IMX616 + 8MP Wide-angle Front Cameras
- 48MP Sony IMX586 + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Portrait Rear Cameras.
- Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor.
- 6GB, 8GB, 12GB RAM models
- 128GB & 256GB Internal Storage.
- In-Display Fingerprint & Face Unlock.
- Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10
- 4115mAH Battery, 30W Warp Fast Charging.
The OnePlus Nord launching in India on 21st July and its pre-booking starts from 15th July by paying Rs. 500 as initial payment through Amazon in OnePlus Nord pre-booking. Also, OnePlus announced the OnePlus Nord AR launch event invitation and it will be priced for Rs. 99 through Amazon using this AR launch invitation you can experience the AR launch event and hands-on experience through AR technology.