OnePlus Nord smartphone launch in India set on 21st July meanwhile, it’s full specifications leaked it confirms the remaining specs & features in addition, to earlier leaks. The OnePlus Nord comes with dual punch-hole design display for the first time in OnePlus launches and it’s a super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, in-display fingerprint scanning feature too. It powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor. Well. let’s find its full specifications.
OnePlus Nord Full Specifications
- 6.55-inch super AMOLED FHD+ display, 90Hz Refresh rate,
- 32MP Sony IMX616 + 8MP Wide-angle Front Cameras
- 48MP Sony IMX586 + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Portrait Rear Cameras.
- Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor.
- 6GB, 8GB, 12GB RAM models
- 128GB & 256GB Internal Storage.
- In-Display Fingerprint & Face Unlock.
- Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10
- 4115mAH Battery, 30W Warp Fast Charging.
The OnePlus Nord launching in India on 21st July and its pre-booking starts from 15th July by paying Rs. 500 as initial payment through Amazon in OnePlus Nord pre-booking. Also, OnePlus announced the OnePlus Nord AR launch event invitation and it will be priced for Rs. 99 through Amazon using this AR launch invitation you can experience the AR launch event and hands-on experience through AR technology.