OnePlus launched the new Smart TV series in India in 55-inch model, 43-inch model and 32-inch model Smart TVs. The OnePlus Smart TV comes in two series with OnePlus U1 55-inch model and OnePlus Y series which comes with 32-inch & 43-inch of display sizes. The OnePlus 55-inch U1 series Smart TV priced for Rs. 49,999 and the OnePlus 32-inch Y1 prices Rs. 12,999 and 43-inch Y1 priced Rs. 22,999. It will be available for sale from 5th July through Amazon Online Shopping.
OnePlus Smart TV – 55-inch U1 Model Features
- 55-inch 4K Display, 3840*2160 pixel resolution.
- 93% DCI-P3 Color Gamut Cinematic Experience.
- HDR 10+, Dolby Vision Certified.
- 30W Speakers (2 Full Range Speakers + 2 Tweeters)
- Dolby Atmos
- 6.9 mm Thickness, made of Alluminum Alloy material
- Rear side is made of Carbon Fiber
- 3 HDMI Ports, 1 AV Port, 2 USB Port (USB 2.0 – 1 & USB 3.0 – 1), RF Input – 1
- Android TV with OnePlus Software built, Oxygen Play, OnePlus Connect support.
- Chromecast Built-In
- Google Assistant, Google Play store supported.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime & OTT contents supports.
- Dedicated Kids Mode.
- Data Saver Plus Feature.
OnePlus Y Series Smart TV – 32-inch & 43-inch Model
- 32-inch Display, 1366*728 pixel resolution, 91.4% screen to body ratio.
- 43-inch Display, 1920*1080 pixel resolution, 88.5% screen to body ratio.
- 93% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- 2*10W Speaker, Dolby Audio
- 2 HDMI Port, 2 USB Port, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 AV Input, 1 Audio Output, 1 RF Input.
The OnePlus 55-inch U1 series Smart TV priced for Rs. 49,999 and the OnePlus 32-inch Y1 prices Rs. 12,999 and 43-inch Y1 priced Rs. 22,999. It will be available for sale from 5th July through Amazon Online Shopping.