Oppo launched the Oppo A53 smartphone in India today its an upgrade of Oppo A52 which is launched earlier this year. The Oppo A53 launched in two storage variants, 4GB + 64GB & 6GB + 128GB which priced for Rs. 12,990 & Rs. 15,490 respectively and it sale is started by today itself via Flipkart online shopping. Also, on buying the Oppo A53 smartphone you’ll get offers of 10% instant discount on paying via SBI card and get Oppo Power bank 2 worth Rs. 1,299 for Rs. 899.
Oppo A53 Specifications & Features
- Fancy Blue, Electric Black & Fairy White in colors
- 6.5-inches IPS LCD display, HD+ Display, 720*1600 pixel resolution, 20:9 Aspect ratio, 90Hz screen refresh rate.
- 16MP Front camera
- Triple rear Camera: 13MP main + 2MP Portrait + 2MP Macro
- Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage and 6GB + 128GB (Dedicated SD card slot)
- Colors OS7.2 based on Android 10
- 5000mAH Battery, USB Type-C, 18W Fast charging.
Is Oppo A53 worth for Buying?
In my thoughts, Oppo A53 has comes with new 90Hz screen refresh rate based on LCD panel also, its a HD+ resolution. So, eventhough it has tweaked 90Hz refresh rate also, you’ll not feel that much difference between the normal HD+ 60Hz vs HD+ 90Hz refresh rate. Then in terms of camera, it comes for just 12MP resolution and supported with dual 2MP sensors. For the quoted price its definetly worth however, the only worthable thing is its battery, powers with 5000mAH with 18W fast charging and it chargeable through USB type-C port.
Instead of buying the Oppo A53 4GB + 64GB variant, you can also consider other smartphones like Realme 6i , Realme 6, Samsung Galaxy M21, Redmi Note 9. Similarly, for 6GB + 12GB which prices for more than Rs. 15,000 price segment, at this price point you’ll offered with lot of products like Samsung Galaxy M31, Realme 6 8GB RAM model, Poco M2 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro, so all this smartphones are best to consider compared to the Oppo A53 smartphone. What your thoughts guys, let me know in the comments section below,