Oppo announced the launch of Oppo A53 smartphone in India on 25th August through Flipkart also, the Flipkart page shows the first sale of Oppo A53 is also, on the same day at 3 PM. According to the Oppo A53 Flipkart page, revealed its first look & features like a triple rear camera inside the rectangular camera layout, a fingerprint scanner at the rear side, also featured 90Hz screen refresh rate display in punch-hole design. However, the display might be an LCD panel since it will be priced under Rs. 15,000 price segment. So, it’s probable an IPS LCD display with a 90Hz tweaked refresh rate.
Oppo A53 Specifications & Features
- Fancy Blue, Electric Black & Fairy White in colors
- 6.5-inches IPS LCD display, HD+ Display, 720*1600 pixel resolution, 20:9 Aspect ratio, 90Hz screen refresh rate.
- 16MP Front camera
- Triple rear Camera: 16MP main + 2MP Portrait + 2MP Macro
- Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage and 6GB + 128GB (Dedicated SD card slot)
- Colors OS7.2 based on Android 10
- 5000mAH Battery, USB Type-C, 18W Fast charging.