Paytm has launched the Paytm For Business application for Merchants and retailers to accept payments digitally through paytm,for that paytm won’t charges extra commission for this transaction,also using the app the merchant can see their transaction details of customer paid amount instantly through an app,the paid amount by customer are settled to the merchant bank account to the next day from the time of amount received.
Also paytm offering a QR code generation to merchant,by using this the merchant can create the QR codes and place in their shop to receive payments from customer by scanning the code from Paytm App by the customer,further merchant can track their transaction through Business app without waiting for confirmation SMS or Email.
On the launch of Paytm for Business app,Kiran Vasireddy, COO Paytm said, “Our Paytm for Business app is another step towards simplifying paymentsfor the country’s vast and diverse buisness partner community.It will make managing day-to-day business operations simpler for our partner merchants and offer them the peace of mind that comes with having a dependable one-stop solutions”.
Payment Links Solution
At paytm they worked hard to simplify the hassle involved in receiving payments,for that now paytm is doing an added feature of creating a Payment’s link.Now accept payments from anyone over SMS/Chat/Email using a Simple Link.It’s the fastest way to collect payments.
- With the Payment Link,you can easily receive money from anyone at anytime.
- The payment link can be shared via various modes like SMS , Email, Social media platforms like Whatsapp,twitter,facebook..
- The link can be created for a fixed amount or for a vaiable amount.
- This feature enables you to also receive remotely based on payments from your customers without any website/app or documentation.
- The feature not ony for existing merchant users,also for new users with some easy steps and can avail the benefits of this feature to its fullest.
How To Avail The Features
- Firstly you need a active paytm account,if not create one account using this link https://paytm.com/
- Next go to the below link to create a Paytm Payment Link.
- Now in the Payment link page click on “Get your Payment Link”
- Now Login to your Paytm Business login using your Paytm Account.
- Now confirm KYC with PAN or AADHAAR name as like in document and Proceed if you are a previous merchant.
- For new user now create a easy steps registration like shop name, address and update KYC,finally enter the bank account and confirm.
- Now you get into the Dashboard of your account and there you’l see a Create Payment Link option.
- Click on the option & enter Link description like ‘Due Amount’ or something else..
- After that enter the amount the customer need to pay or else Untick the Add amount option to enter the payments manually by the customer and click Create.
- That’s it your payment link is created and share the link via sms, Email or any social messaging app to customer.
- When the Customer click on that link in a web browser the customer get a dialog box to enter amount and mobile number to pay the merchant.
- Click proceed and verify mobile number via OTP
- Customer need to complete the payment by any payment method like UPI, Credit card ,Debit card, Netbanking to pay the merchant.
- Using that link customer can make multiple manual payments to the Merchant.
- The merchant can track the transactions of each link they created in Request Payments option.
That’s it, after the payment from customer the merchant can manage the transactions of each payment link through Requet payment settings in the Dashboard. Also merchant can able to create multiple payment link and can able to track each unique link transactions. In the dashbord merchant can find the settlements amounts details and can get invoices for the settlements.