The phone was introduced earlier this month in Europe packing a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate is powered by Snapdragon 732G SoC, liquid cooling 1.0 Plus with copper heat pipe and dual graphite to reduce the temperature by up to 6° C, and runs Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and the Indian version is rumored to pack a 6000mAh battery compared to the 5160mAh battery in the European version, but will retain 33W fast charging, but won’t have NFC support.
Even though Europe only got the 6GB RAM version, India should also get the 8GB RAM version as well as revealed in the Google Play Console listing.
POCO X3 Specifications & Features
- The device comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate & 240Hz touch sampling rate, resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels with HDR10, the device coated with Corning Gorilla 5 protection. Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- In terms of processing power, this will provide India’s first Octa-Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- Further, the device paired with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, As usual, the device support expandable memory up to 256GB
- In the rear side, the device features a quad camera setup which includes a 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth, and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture. In the front Poco X3 have 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rumored that the Indian variants of POCO X3 will have a 6,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. The POCO X3 comes in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue colors.
- In the field of connectivity, the device has, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- Lastly on OS the device feature the latest MIUI 12 based on Android 10.