Poco will soon launch a smartphone in India its an upgrade of Poco X2 which is launched in India earlier. The upcoming Poco smartphone comes with a model name of Poco X3 and it will be a first smartphone to be powered with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. Similarly, it too confirmed by the Poco India CEO Manmohan today via Twitter. Likewise, the Poco X3 smartphone launching in Global on coming 7th of September. So, the Poco X3 India launch is not too far away. It might be launch in India between 15th September to 22nd September.
Poco X3 Specifications & Features (Alleged)
- 6.67-inches FHD+ Display, IPS LCD panel, 120Hz Screen refresh rate. (Same like Poco X2 Smartphone)
- 20MP Selfie Camera
- Rear quad-camera: 64MP Sony IMX686 camera sensor + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait + 2MP Macro.
- Snapdragon 732G Processor
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5160mAH of battery, 33W fast charging support.
All these above specs & features are the alleged specs of the Poco X3 smartphone which is Indeed going to launch in India soon by this month itself. The Poco X3 smartphone will be priced related to the Poco x2 smartphone in India.