- Fisrtly, head into the above link to reach Realme Official ROM download page.
- Now select the download option, on Realme XT or Realme 3 Pro (currently, these two models having a Realme UI update)
- The Download size will be 3.51GB
- Download the file & save in your phone storage.
- Now tap on the downloaded file and it will ask for to Update.
- Just select “Update Now” option and keep patience till the update complete fully.
- After complete, restart the mobile. That’s it,
- Now your mobile updated to official Realme UI version based on Android 10.
Similarly, before start to update take a backup of your mobile for safer side.
Recovery Mode (Method – 2)
The above method is an easiest way to update. However, in case, if you’re fail this is an alternate way to update the Software. But it might be slightly complicated compared to previous. So, follow the steps carefully.
- Firstly, download the realme UI ROM and place the file in Phone storage or SD card.
- After that, Switch Off your mobile completely.
- Now press the Power Key + Volume Down Key at the same time until you’ll see a Recovery screen.
- Now select your language and go for “Install from Storage Device” option
- Next, select Phone storage or SD card based on where you place the Firmware file.
- After selecting the destination storage, it show you a update dialog box.
- Just proceed for update and keep patience until the update complete fully and phone will be restarted automatically.
- If the mobile not restarts automatically or if the update fails just go back to main menu and tap on restart or power off to exit from recovery mode.
Likewise, download the correct firmware in the list. Since downloading wrong model firmware will chances for phone brick. If you guys having any issue in update, post your issue in comments below.