What’s Inside the box
Firstly, let’s find What’s inside the box. After opening the box it contains,
- Realme Band
- User Manual, Warranty details.
Realme Band First Impression & Overview
On the first impression, I really liked the realme band, it actually very lite in weight having a 20g of total product weight. Then it sleek & lite and compact on wearing the Realme band into my wrist. Likewise, the Realme band has lot of adjustment holes on the strap so, it will suitable for all types of wrist sizes. Then to be noted that the Realme band free loop available on the strap has come with small lock support which actually locked into the adjustment holes on the realme band strap so it becomes further comfortable on wearing. Therefore, no auto-removal of strap from the free loop.
How to Set Up?
Firstly, to boot the Realme Band you have to connect the connector port into charging. Once the Realme Band powered into charging the band started to power ON automatically. Now, you’ve to install a “Realme Link” application from the Google Play Store.
- After installing the application, open the Realme Link application and tap on add a device & choose Realme Band from Smart Band tab.
- Now to pair your Realme Band & Realme Link app you have to touch & hold the touch button on the Realme Band during the indication.
- Once you done. That’s it.
After pairing the realme band with realme link application. This is how the user interface of Realme Band looks like in realme link application.
Realme Band Features
The Realme Band is more suitable for sportsman since it comes with 9 sports mode & having a fitness record tracking for each day in the realme link application. The realme link saves the daily record of heart rate monitoring, sleep timing recorded, total steps were taken on each day, how many calories burned like these all fitness tracking is stored date wise on each day. Therefore, it will be most useful for fitness & sportsperson to track, monitor & to compare their daily activities.
You can change the Watch face of Realme band from the settings option in Realme band UI in realme link application. Currently, it has five unique watch face also, more watch face will be available in the future update.
Heart Rate Monitor
The Realme Band comes with heart rate sensor located at the display behind. It has Auto & manual mode on the Auto mode it measures the Heart rate for every 5 mins automatically. On switching into Manual mode, you can measure the heart rate by manually based on your wish right from the band in menu options. Also, using the manual mode will further increase the battery life. But on the Auto mode, using the realme link app it records the Heart rate for every 5 mins & store it in daily basic. Therefore, it most useful feature for heart patients to monitor the actual heart rate every 5 mins also, compare the heart rate between each day. Similarly, the Realme band shows the day wise Minimum, Maximum, Average & Resting Heart rate.
Realme Band Battery
The Realme Band powers with 90mAH rechargeable battery it chargeable through USB port directly to the computer USB port, Power banks port or any USB port directly. To Charge the Realme Band you’ve to remove the band strap on the top side of display and just connect the connector port into USB port for Charging.
Realme Band Pros & Cons
- Design is Good & Stylish on Wearing.
- Good Comfort & Lite in Weight.
- Lock on Free Loop gives further comfort & suitable for all Wrist sizes.
- Best Fitness Band for Sportsperson.
- Realme link App saves regular record of Heart Rate, Workouts, Calories burned, Steps taken in daily basic.
- Features Loaded
- Direct USB Charging so, need of additional cables to charge.
- Display based on LCD panel so, on direct sunlight or in more ambient lighting surrounding the display is not that much viewable.
- Not able to view all notifications at a time. For Instance, if multiple messages received at a time means using the Realme band you can view only the latest message and other messages are dismissed.
- Display not awake on receiving new notification (Consideration)
- Realme Link App not supported for iOS
- Caller ID not showing on Incoming call notification.
- Date Note Showing in this band. (It’s more essential for a watch)
Realme Band Final Verdict
The Realme Band priced for Rs. 1500 and is available through Amazon India. For this price range, it definitely still a worth product and if you guys wish to buy a smart band and you’re most interested in sports & physique then Realme band is one of the best buy options. Eventhough it has few consideration & cons because of this price range you can go for it however, this Realme band has many pros like good design, lite weight, loads of features, dedicated realme link app which has the all statistical records of all your workouts to monitor your performance. So overall it still a good buy option only if you’re willing to buy a smart band.