Realme is going to launch the Realme X7 series smartphone in China on September 1st and this time it comes with two models, Realme X7 & Realme X7 Pro. While here is the alleged Realme X7 Pro specifications & Features. This time Realme brings the super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz screen refresh rate on the display side also, a 65W fast charging support. It might be powered with Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ processor will be combined with 8GB RAM & 6GB RAM model with 128GB & 256GB internal storage.
Realme X7 Pro Specifications & Features – Known Specs
- 8.5mm Thickness
- 184 grams of Weight
- 6.55-inches, 2400*1080 pixel resolution, super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Punch-hole style display, 32MP Selfie
- Quad Rear cameras: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP (It still unknown whether Samsung or Sony Sensor)
- Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ processor
- 8GB & 6GB RAM
- 128GB & 256GB internal storage.
- 4500mAH battery, 65W Fast Charging.
So, as per the alleged specs & features, the Realme X7 Pro almost seems good on display, processor & battery side. As it still unknown whether Realme adopts Samsung or Sony sensor for the 64MP Main camera and likewise, there are talks going on with a Samsung 108MP ISOCELL Bright HM1 sensor. I Will let you confirm soon meanwhile, stay tuned.