Redmi today teased a new smartphone launch on 4th August in India and this should be an Amazon Exclusive for sale. But the brand is not still officially announced the model name but the Amazon promo image confirmed the phone is as Redmi 9 with similar designs like dewdrop notch display, and 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, speaker grille at the bottom side. So, the Redmi 9 is going to launch in India on 4th August. Also, Amazon confirmed it has Prime day launches, therefore, it will be going for sale on the 6th of August during the Amazon prime day sale.
Redmi 9 specifications & features come with a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display with corning gorilla glass protection, and this time powered with Mediatek Helio G80 processor combined with a maximum of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. It powers with 5020mAH of battery with 10W fast charging and USB Type-C chargeable way.
Redmi 9 Specifications & Features
- Colors: Gray, Purple & Green
- 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Mediatek Helio G80 Processor
- Rear Camera: 13MP wide-angle + 8MP Ultra wide-angle + 2MP Depth sensor + 5MP Macro lens.
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Storage variants: 3GB + 32GB & 4GB + 64GB
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanning
- Battery: 5020mAH, 18W Fast cahrging
- Connection: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, dual Nano SIM with dual VoLTE, and dedicated SD card slot.