Redmi Y2 Android Pie Update
The Redmi Y2 Android pie update started rolled out, since it phased roll out so, it will reach to each users within a week. Meanwhile, you can download the Official ROM version of MIUI 10 Stable ROM V10.3.5.0 based on Android 9 Pie here,
How to Update
- Firstly, head in to above link, and download the official stable ROM for Redmi Y2.
- After downloaded, move that file to your mobile internal storage (Root)
- Now go to Settings > About Phone & select System Update.
- Under this page, select the option “Choose Update Package” by clicking on the three dots menu.
- Now, select the file which you have downloaded earlier.
- After that, the Redmi Y2 Android Pie update process started working.
- Finally, after the restart, the Redmi Y2 will be upgraded to Android 9 Pie.
- That’s it.