The Redmi Y2 was launched in last year which runs on top with MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Now the recent update from Redmi confirmed the Redmi Y2 Android Pie update. Therefore, the Redmi Y2 now runs in top with MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM V10.3.5.0 based on Android 9 Pie.
Redmi Y2 Android Pie Update
The Redmi Y2 Android pie update started rolled out, since it phased roll out so, it will reach to each users within a week. Meanwhile, you can download the Official ROM version of MIUI 10 Stable ROM V10.3.5.0 based on Android 9 Pie here,
How to Update
- Firstly, head in to above link, and download the official stable ROM for Redmi Y2.
- After downloaded, move that file to your mobile internal storage (Root)
- Now go to Settings > About Phone & select System Update.
- Under this page, select the option “Choose Update Package” by clicking on the three dots menu.
- Now, select the file which you have downloaded earlier.
- After that, the Redmi Y2 Android Pie update process started working.
- Finally, after the restart, the Redmi Y2 will be upgraded to Android 9 Pie.
- That’s it.