Samsung Galaxy F41 with 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED Infinity-U display, 6000mAh battery launching in India on October 8 on Flipkart. Samsung has confirmed Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen, triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 6000mAh battery for the phone. Google Play Console listing recently revealed an FHD+ screen, Exynos 9611 SoC, 6GB RAM, and Android 10 for the phone. The phone is said to come with a 64MP rear camera and a 32MP front camera with new camera features. The phone is said to be priced around Rs. 15,000.
Samsung Galaxy F41 rumored specifications
- Starting from the display the device will feature a 6.4″ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- In terms of processing power, the device will have an Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- Again the device paired with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- In the rear side, the device is said to features a 64MP rear camera + 8MP ultra-wide + depth / macro sensor
- For the selfie shooter, the device has a 32MP front camera
- In terms of security, the device will have a Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor and face unlock as well.
- In addition, there is also a 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Talking about connectivity the device provides Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- For the power, it comes with a 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy F41 runs on Android 10 with One UI