Samsung has launched the Galaxy F41 smartphone in India today for a price of Rs. 16,999 on 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and Rs. 17,999 for 6GB + 128GB memory variants. Samsung launched the Galaxy F41 as the first smartphone model in the new Galaxy F series. It first sale on 16th October during the Flipkart Big Billion sale. Likewise, the Galaxy F41 is similar to the Galaxy M & Galaxy A series of smartphones – So, there is nothing Unique on the new Galaxy F series.
Samsung Galaxy F41 specifications & Features
- Samsung Galaxy F41 launched in Three Color Variants – Fusion Blue, Fusion Black & Fusion Green.
- Starting from the display the device will feature a 6.4″ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- In terms of processing power, the device will have an Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- Again the device paired with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- In the rear side, the device is said to features a 64MP rear camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait sensor with a Live Focus feature.
- For the selfie shooter, the device has a 32MP front camera
- In terms of security, the device will have a Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor and face unlock as well.
- In addition, there is also a 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Talking about connectivity the device provides Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- For the power, it comes with a 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy F41 runs on Android 10 with One UI