The non-Chinese smartphone maker Samsung is all set to launch the next upgrade of Galaxy M31 – Samsung Galaxy M31s. The Galaxy M31s smartphone has come with a massive upgrade compared with its predecessor but however, it still powered with the same Samsung’s in-house processor in the Galaxy M31s mobile. Anyhow, it’s a complete package with highlighted specifications like super AMOLED display with Infinity-O notch designed to display, might be an In-display fingerprint scanning, 32MP Selfie, 64MP Quad cameras setup and finally, 6000mAH battery with increased 65W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications & Features
- Colors: Mirage Black & Mirage Blue
- Design: Plastic built-in
- 6.5-inches Display, super AMOLED panel, Punch-hole style.
- 32MP Selfie
- Rear camera: Quad cameras – 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 5MP Portrait.
- Samsung Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor.
- 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage and 8GB + 128GB.
- Samsung One UI based on Android 10
- 6000mAH battery with 25W Fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Expected Price
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is approximately priced within Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 range. Like the base variant 6GB + 128GB priced for Rs. 17,999 and 8GB + 128GB prices Rs. 20,999. But let’s wait for the official launch for the official specs & price meanwhile, what your thoughts guys? let me know,