Samsung is likely launching the Galaxy M51 smartphone in India on September 10th and its price also, revealed recently by tipster Mukul Sharma. Now the Samsung Galaxy M51 first look render images along with its full specifications is shared by tipster Sudhanshu. Also, the Galaxy M51 some specifications are already confirmed as it powers with 7000mAH of battery, 64MP quad-camera, 6.7-inches FHD+ display based on super AMOLED panel. Likewise, here we got more detailed specs with first look render images instead of earlier render images which was shared by Onleaks.
Samsung Galaxy M51 First look renders & Specifications
- 163.9*76.3*9.5mm dimension, 213g of Weight.
- Black & White colors
- 6.7-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display, Punch-hole design
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- Rear cameras: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, Main camera + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait + 5MP Macro shot
- Snapdragon 730G Processor
- 6GB & 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- Samsung One UI 2.1 based on Android 10
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner & Face unlock recognition.
- 7000mAH battery, 25W fast charging.
Galaxy M51 price & Availability
According to Mukul Sharma, the Samsung Galaxy M51 will be launch in India on 10th September and is priced around Rs. 23,990 for the 6GB RAM model likely.