Samsung Galaxy M51 is gearing up for the upcoming launch from Samsung. It featured to be 6.7-inches super AMOLED display, punch-hole design, 32MP front camera, a highlighted 7000mAH of battery and a 64MP Quad camera setup. Meanwhile, as per the tipster Mukul Sharma insights, the Samsung Galaxy M51 will likely launch on September 10th in India and it could be priced for Rs. 23,990 might be for the 8GB RAM model.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications & Features
- 163.9*76.3*9.5mm thickness, 213g of Weight.
- 6.7-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display, Punch-hole design
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- Rear cameras: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, Main camera + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait + 5MP Macro shots
- Snapdragon 730 Processor (Might be)
- 6GB & 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- Samsung One UI 2.1 based on Android 10
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner & Face unlock recognition.
- 7000mAH battery, 25W fast charging.