Samsung launching the Galaxy M51 smartphone in India on 10th September as revealed already and it could be priced around Rs. 24,990 for 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. Samsung Galaxy M51 is the first smartphone in India to be powered with 7000mAH of battery. It will launch in two color variants, White & Black, and available in two storage variants, 6GB & 8GB RAM paired with 128GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications
- 163.9*76.3*9.5mm dimension, 213g of Weight.
- Black & White colors
- 6.7-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display, Punch-hole design
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- Rear cameras: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, Main camera + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait + 5MP Macro shot
- Snapdragon 730G Processor
- 6GB & 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- Samsung One UI 2.1 based on Android 10
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner & Face unlock recognition.
- 7000mAH battery, 25W fast charging.