Samsung last year launched the Galaxy M40 smartphone in India now it’s an upgrade of Galaxy M51 that will launch soon in India and likely launches in September month. The Samsung Galaxy M51 will have the punch-hole style design display based on super AMOLED panel, Snapdragon 730 processor likely, 64MP Quad camera setup, 32MP selfie camera, and powers with huge 7000mAH of battery.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications & Features
- 163.9*76.3*9.5mm thickness, 213g of Weight.
- 6.7-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display, Punch-hole design
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- Rear cameras: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, Main camera + 12MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Portrait + 5MP Macro shots
- Snapdragon 730 Processor (Might be)
- 6GB & 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- Samsung One UI 2.1 based on Android 10
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner & Face unlock recognition.
- 7000mAH battery, 25W fast charging.