Samsung Galaxy Note 20 full specifications revealed now, it powered with Samsung Exynos 990 processor with 2.7GHz clock speed, runs on One UI 2.5 based on Android 10 Operating System. The Galaxy Note 20 this time comes with plastic built-in at the rear side and metal for the frame. The Galaxy Note 20 display is flat narrower having a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED panel, 60Hz refresh rate, 2400*1080 pixel resolution. It will be launch in three color variants – Mystic Black, Mystic Green & Mystic Bronze.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
- Plastic body built – designed in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green & Mystic Black colors.
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED, Punch-hole, 2400*1080 pixel resolution, 60Hz refresh rate.
- 10MP, F/2.2 Selfie, inside the center punch-hole display.
- Triple Rear camera: 12MP, F/1.8 + 12MP, F/2.2 Ultra-wide angle + 64MP Telephoto lens – 3x Optical Zooom & 30x Space Zoom.
- Samsung Exynos 990 Processor.
- 8GB RAM & 256GB internal storage.
- Samsung One UI 2.5 based on Android 10
- Face Unlock & In-display Fingerprint.
- S-Pen support with 26 ms latency.
- 4300mAH battery, 25W Fast charging.
- USB Type-C, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, Dual SIM + eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series launching in India on 5th August during the Galaxy Unpacked event. Also, during the Galaxy Unpacked event, Samsung will launch Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Buds Live, & Galaxy Watch 3 devices.