The Galaxy Tab Active3 has an 8-inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1200 of resolution, 13MP rear camera & 5MP front-facing camera, Exynos 9810 chipset & 4GB RAM+64GB of internal storage
While rugged phones are a bit more common, there are also rugged tablets, and Samsung is one of the few manufacturers that cater to this category. The Korean giant has announced the Galaxy Tab Active3 today and it brings new features and upgrades in key areas including display and performance.
The tablet is optimized for camera-based barcode scanning to help retailers easily manage inventory and scan products for purchase and also supports NFC with EMV Level 1 for payment. It has an 8-inch WUXA screen with Touch Sensitivity that allows professionals to continue using the Tab Active3 while wearing gloves. It comes in both Wi-Fi and 4G versions and has a 5050mAh user-replaceable battery￼.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Specifications
- 8.0-inch (1920 x 1200 pixel) WXGA PLS TFT LCD screen
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- IP68 certification for dust and water resistance, 1.5m Anti-shock with inbox protective cover, MIL-STD-810H
- Fingerprint Sensor
- S Pen (IP68 Certified)
- Dimensions: 126.8 x 213.8 x 9.9mml; Weight: 426g (Wifi) / 429g (LTE)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type C
- 5050mAh (user-replaceable) battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 comes in Black color, starts at 477 Euros (Rs. 40,945 approx.), and will roll out in select countries in Europe and Asia starting today will expand to other countries later.