List of VOWIFI supported Redmi Phones
- Redmi Y3
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi 7
- Redmi 7A
Above mobiles, will be now officially supported with VOWIFI calling through WiFi. Also, confirm with your network provider whether your networks like Airtel & JIO is supports in your area or not. Because, to make calling via WiFi both mobile & network operator need to be supported. Also, the opposite calling person also, need to get supported otherwise, you’re not get connected into call via WiFi instead it connected with your 4G VoLTE network. Similarly, the call via the Wi-Fi network will be connected automatically if VOWIFI is available.
How to Activate VOWIFI in Redmi phones
- Firstly, confirm you phone is whether updated to MIUI 22.214.171.124
- After that, Go to settings
- Now go to SIM card & Network and select your supported network
- Find for the option “Make calls using Wi-Fi”
- Just top ON the toggle option
- That’s it.